Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dilma is the New President of Brasil.

The presidential elections were today. The two main competitors were José Serra e Dilma Rousseff (Chuck's mother). The Southern Region of Brazil was in favor of Serra, while the northeast was unanimously in favor of Dilma.

Dilma has won. Dilma Rousseff is the President of Brazil.

According to my host Dad, Dilma was involved in the kidnapping of an American ambassador. Seriously. That's one of the many things to add to her colorful track record.

I'm kind of scared.

Last night though, I ate the most delicious hamburger of my life. Besides "Manga", the name of deliciousness is X-Tudo (Sh-ee-ss Two-dough). It was a double decker burger complete with eggs, ham, bacon, calabresa, linguiça, cheese, lettuce and tomato. That, and it's size is only beaten by Alex Nitkin's monumental Sombrero Burger. I ate it in five minutes.

Anyway, I'm going to hide in my bomb shelter. Até logo!








No comments:

Post a Comment